[FM23] Yugoslavia Reborn [WIP]

On 22/12/2022 at 21:25, wikifirelord said:

ALPHA 1.0

Howdy folks! So I am happy to announce that first Alpha of the Database is ready.

Why Alpha? Because it is far from finished.  Most of the major footballing names in Yugoslavia  are at their clubs. However there is still many players who are not. 

So with this alpha I need everyone who is interested to keep an eye on this things.

1. Any foreign teams bidding for Yugoslav player playing in Yugoslavia (I may have missed some nations or had not blocked properly)

2. Any obvious players who should be added at teams in Yuga

3. Any rules YOU think should be present

4. Positional awards are in...at least I think as I was able set it up but it does not show in game when checked. But i noticed big teams get fair bit of winnings.

5. Any potential changes

What I am aware of

1. Grammar mistakes. Will be fixed for final version

2. Somehow France is able to bring in some players (only seen one so far)

Graphics will come. I am fairly sure if you use any of the Graphics from previous years Yuga DBs .

Please let me know of any feedback <3 

Also Id kindly ask to not share it on other sites without my permission. 

MyYuga4.fmf 297.87 kB · 13 downloads

Hello.I had try to import it to fm21 but no chance.I guess no way for older versions of fm

Howdy folks. 

I had a little break over the holidays. Thank you for all the reports made in here regarding issues. I will look in to fixing ones mentioned as well as suggestions made to improve it.  If any other issues are found feel free to post them in here and will be fixed for next version! 

Thank you! 

9 hours ago, wikifirelord said:

Howdy folks. 

I had a little break over the holidays. Thank you for all the reports made in here regarding issues. I will look in to fixing ones mentioned as well as suggestions made to improve it.  If any other issues are found feel free to post them in here and will be fixed for next version! 

Thank you! 

Just wanted to say, the 'Extra U21/U22 National Subs after all other subs have been made' I suggested does not work for me when I have tried it out.

Spoiler

216569645_Skrmbild2022-12-28183340.png.37f36bac3d5eeb7e7dcfb9fdbd4cadb9.png

image.png

1957986054_Skrmbild2022-12-29014257.png.13f5f66dfa01a0287beae8bb9f117911.png

Edited by HurkaDurk69

• 2 weeks later...

Little update on progress.

I have fixed few mistakes brought up as well as grammar mistakes. Currently working trough creating awards. But Editor is not cooperating with me and crashing almost constantly. So deepest apologies for the wait. But in next few weeks new version should be out. :)

• 2 weeks later...

How does the 27 year old rule work? I was able to sell Svetozar Markovic to Greek club Aris.

Maybe a glitch? I know it is working for the most part, because I am offering out Dusan Vlahovic who is obviously a beast and no one is even bothering to enter negotiations.

I will let you know if I find anything else, just simming through the first season to make sure there is nothing game breaking. This is awesome, btw.

Edit: Dejan Joveljic hasn't been moved back to Red Star. Still at LA Galaxy.

Just like with Svetozar, both players have Bosnian second nationality, maybe this contributes to the glitch in some way?

Edited by wassi

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 22/12/2022 at 20:25, wikifirelord said:

ALPHA 1.0

Howdy folks! So I am happy to announce that first Alpha of the Database is ready.

Why Alpha? Because it is far from finished.  Most of the major footballing names in Yugoslavia  are at their clubs. However there is still many players who are not. 

So with this alpha I need everyone who is interested to keep an eye on this things.

1. Any foreign teams bidding for Yugoslav player playing in Yugoslavia (I may have missed some nations or had not blocked properly)

2. Any obvious players who should be added at teams in Yuga

3. Any rules YOU think should be present

4. Positional awards are in...at least I think as I was able set it up but it does not show in game when checked. But i noticed big teams get fair bit of winnings.

5. Any potential changes

What I am aware of

1. Grammar mistakes. Will be fixed for final version

2. Somehow France is able to bring in some players (only seen one so far)

Graphics will come. I am fairly sure if you use any of the Graphics from previous years Yuga DBs .

Please let me know of any feedback <3 

Also Id kindly ask to not share it on other sites without my permission. 

MyYuga4.fmf 297.87 kB · 57 downloads

Any updates? Did anyone played with this and is willing to share updated versions?

• 3 months later...