How Long Can takeovers take?

Im currently using a custom Tier 10 database, and in a situation with my local side Skegness Town, now in the Vanarama National League, and im in the unusual situation of waiting for a takeover. only its been nearly 6 months since being placed under Embargo. and no progress made whatsoever. so i would just like to know if anyones every had a takeover last more then 6 months or more, before concluding its a Database issue. 

(I have let the actual creators know, and are still awaiting reply)

Screenshot_426.png

2 hours ago, highpricetag said:

Im currently using a custom Tier 10 database, and in a situation with my local side Skegness Town, now in the Vanarama National League, and im in the unusual situation of waiting for a takeover. only its been nearly 6 months since being placed under Embargo. and no progress made whatsoever. so i would just like to know if anyones every had a takeover last more then 6 months or more, before concluding its a Database issue. 

(I have let the actual creators know, and are still awaiting reply)

Screenshot_426.png

There's no timescale.  Some are done in a day. It's common for rumours to persist and nothing happens,  and some like yours with an embargo can drag on a long time.