Match analyzer ?

Hello,

In previous FMs it was possible to see a full analyse of a game, no matter if you've been involved in or not. It was possible to see heat maps for each players, see all their passes, dribble, shots, etc.

I'm unable to find it in FM23... hat it been removed ? If not, where is it located ?

Thanks in advance...

It’s still available, at half time or full time click on the analytic tab found typically after a match where it shows a preview of team average shape, match stats etc. Out of the game and to navigate from a previously played game, click ‘view match’ and if I recall correctly it’s in the right hand side view with player stats and analytic stats. Not currently at the computer to give a precise response but the data you are after is this there, but not technically ‘while the game being played’, only half and full time. Also I believe leagues not loaded or specific data loaded, not every game will hold this data so make sure if you want to check on an opponents last few games you have the appropriate data loaded to see their match stats.

Il y a 10 heures, Daz2205 a dit :

It’s still available, at half time or full time click on the analytic tab found typically after a match where it shows a preview of team average shape, match stats etc. Out of the game and to navigate from a previously played game, click ‘view match’ and if I recall correctly it’s in the right hand side view with player stats and analytic stats. Not currently at the computer to give a precise response but the data you are after is this there, but not technically ‘while the game being played’, only half and full time. Also I believe leagues not loaded or specific data loaded, not every game will hold this data so make sure if you want to check on an opponents last few games you have the appropriate data loaded to see their match stats.

Thanks ! In fact,  I coudn't find it because I've been using a skin that didn't had it ! :idiot: