Automatically "print screen" to export data on continue?

mannyhams

Is this possible?

I see that there's a "Ask to Print" event which can be issued on button clicks... what I'd like to do is, on continue, trigger a series of events which navigate to multiple views and print each one to pre-determined directory with a pre-determined naming schema (which ideally incorporates the game date) without asking the player.

Thanks!

Edited by mannyhams
Added link to post with button event ids

• mannyhams changed the title to Automatically "print screen" to export data on continue?
5 minutes ago, mannyhams said:

Gotcha, Googling "autohotkey scripts" now, thanks!

You can use AHK scripts that automatically move your mouse around the screen and click for you and stuff, set it to go, let it do whatever and go make a tea for 5 minutes

8 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

You can use AHK scripts that automatically move your mouse around the screen and click for you and stuff, set it to go, let it do whatever and go make a tea for 5 minutes

Yeah it looks pretty powerful. I was hoping to create something I could share with other FM players which would automatically/effortlessly export game data while you play. The next step would be to do something fun with that data to support the folks who like to write career updates, or just for any player to better visualize aspects of their save. Still very much ideating on that front, but step #1 remains getting the data, so thanks for this, AHK seems viable.