The ole cookie of the Personal Assistant & Press Officer

Maviarab

Hey guys, long time no see!

Ok, having used the Regen UID finder (available on a couple of the big FM fan sites) I'm having an issue in FM23:

Editing the config file to only inclue the 2 requisite rows I need (after having found out the 'numbers' of those staff members) then the images do not change to my own.

However, interestingly, if I use the config file unedited (which contains hundreds of duplicate lines repeated from 1-1000) then it works great, the images of the Assistant and Officer change, but I lose all my regen faces...

Anyone any idea why using a config file with just the 2 lines I need (56 and 510 in my instance) doesn't work?

Could be a simple error in where you've edited the config file?  When I'm doing it I create a new folder and config for them;

image.png.b1dedeafe8022a7582a4c99c650c1fd7.png

Name the images by the UIDs and then just use FMXML (Free software - give it a google) to create the XML in format needed, just to avoid any typo/errors when editing the other.

Thanks for the reply but no, nothing wrong with my XML, whether or not the image is named the same as the UID or whether or not I use FMXL.  This on FM23.

Again, unedited XML filoe works fine but I lose all regen faces (whether I use game default or FMNEWGAN.  Makes no difference.  If I edit the config to just the two lines I need, or use FMXL or any other method, they do not show.