Ground atmosphere improvements

Sp80

Here are some ideas I would love to see in future fm games all based on match day experience.

Ground announcers 

Famous crowd chants such as you never walk alone at Liverpool, saints go marching in at Southampton.

see substitutes warm up

coaches in the dugout area with the manager instructing players

players walking to the fans at the end of the game

Yeah I think atmospheres would be good addition. Like a derby game you hear the passion from the fans and supporters 

The chants they sing etc problem would be licensing them as they don’t have the rights for the EPL YET. (I believe it’s coming on year tho)   

tbh I don’t play with sounds on anymore as a huge lover of fm and for playing the game back when it was championship manager I would like this in game. And some of the opening posters features as well. 

16 hours ago, SJHExtra said:

Yeah I think atmospheres would be good addition. Like a derby game you hear the passion from the fans and supporters 

The chants they sing etc problem would be licensing them as they don’t have the rights for the EPL YET. (I believe it’s coming on year tho)   

tbh I don’t play with sounds on anymore as a huge lover of fm and for playing the game back when it was championship manager I would like this in game. And some of the opening posters features as well. 

What has the EPL got to do with non copyrighted football chants?

1 hour ago, Maviarab said:

What has the EPL got to do with non copyrighted football chants?

Well they clearly won’t be able to use you’ll never walk alone or the saints go marching In like the opening post suggest 

2 hours ago, SJHExtra said:

Well they clearly won’t be able to use you’ll never walk alone or the saints go marching In like the opening post suggest 

Neither of which have anything to do with the EPL, EPL sponsors or the clubs themselves.

1 hour ago, Maviarab said:

Neither of which have anything to do with the EPL, EPL sponsors or the clubs themselves.

Or the clubs themselves? Mate they are their chants so it does have something to do with the clubs. I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to say.  

1 hour ago, SJHExtra said:

Or the clubs themselves? Mate they are their chants so it does have something to do with the clubs. I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to say.  

You'll never walk Alone is neither owned by the EPL or Liverpool. Same with Saint's song.  Sure it may be 'their chant'...but it's a football chant.  Same with On the Ball City.  It's a chant, it's not copyrighted by the EPL or the club (other copy holders may be different), therefore it is fine.  What on earth would happen do you think if they got relegated, they couldn't use it anymore because the EPL and Sky have a hissy over it?  Do you think the Anfield crowd pay Richard Rogers (the original artist) or Gerry Marsden royalties after every game?  Be serious...so it has nothing to do with

On 27/01/2023 at 22:14, SJHExtra said:

The chants they sing etc problem would be licensing them as they don’t have the rights for the EPL YET

Not misinterpreting you at all, I'm correcting you.  The EPL own the rights to nothing when it comes to football songs.

Edited by Maviarab