Malta & Gozo League

glenn1980

Good evening,

I am trying to create the Malta & Gozo League for FM23. Currently it has 3 division. The BOV Premier League, BOV Challenge League and Izibet Amateur League.

The Izibet Amateur League is split in 2 tables. How can I be able to place the teams in their respective table? As when placing the teams in the League Format, and begin the game, they come randomly in the tables.

Thanks in advance.

On 26/01/2023 at 19:28, glenn1980 said:

Good evening,

I am trying to create the Malta & Gozo League for FM23. Currently it has 3 division. The BOV Premier League, BOV Challenge League and Izibet Amateur League.

The Izibet Amateur League is split in 2 tables. How can I be able to place the teams in their respective table? As when placing the teams in the League Format, and begin the game, they come randomly in the tables.

Thanks in advance.

I think this has already been done. I suggest you download that and have a look at what they did so you can get an idea for you own version. 

On 26/01/2023 at 19:28, glenn1980 said:

Good evening,

Thanks in advance.

I don t think the guy that normally does it did it this year. Anyway to answer to your question, if the teams are not re arranged every year u can create in the database Group 1 and Group 2 and put them under same parent competition. 

Or If the groups change but u want for the First year to stick to real ones u set up the league as Group in the Advanced rules and and on the Group settings u have the option to add which teams are gonna be where (If you do this it s gonna be only for First year) 

• 2 weeks later...