Multi select? PS5

Apologies if this has been asked previously, but is there a way to multi select players on the squad screen? For example, I want to make multiple players available for the reserves.

I’m having to select on each player individually which is obviously time consuming, when on the PC version it’s simply shift/ctrl and select. 

• Administrators

You can tap select each [o] on the left of the table rows. Or, hold down X when selecting one of these and drag the left stick up or down to multi select. 

I've been able to multi select, but then can't take actions for the multiple players. E.g. I'm on the World youth intake, I highlight multiple players, press Options for the Actions, on the right it comes up 'World - No available actions'. I thought I would be able to scout multiple players at once?

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, tmartin73530 said:

I've been able to multi select, but then can't take actions for the multiple players. E.g. I'm on the World youth intake, I highlight multiple players, press Options for the Actions, on the right it comes up 'World - No available actions'. I thought I would be able to scout multiple players at once?

You can bring up the right click context menu with R3.