FM23 Touch Apple Cross Save

I cant seem to get the cloud save to work.

I have a game on my iphone which I have just saved to cloud.

When I go to my ipad with same apple id there are no files under cloud when I load a game?

As mentioned both devices are using the same apple id and are enabled to use icloud in settings?

What am I doing wrong?!

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, christrott79 said:

Yes, tried all that.

As mentioned both devices are signed in with the same apple id and are enabled for cloud in the settings menu.

Hi @christrott79, have you tried closing down the Football Manager app on your Ipad and reopening it again? I have found that usually solves my problem when switching between devices :)

• 3 months later...

My issue is similar but with a slight nuance. I play on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV with no issues with cloud save. But I tried to play the game on my wife’s iPad (recent model, plays faster and smoother) by signing out of her game center login and login in with my own (still her iCloud account on the device because you can have different accounts in iCloud and Game Center) but can’t find any save in the cloud folder. 

With other games this works. Any workaround or am I missing something?

On 14/05/2023 at 20:47, Graveluth said:

My issue is similar but with a slight nuance. I play on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV with no issues with cloud save. But I tried to play the game on my wife’s iPad (recent model, plays faster and smoother) by signing out of her game center login and login in with my own (still her iCloud account on the device because you can have different accounts in iCloud and Game Center) but can’t find any save in the cloud folder. 

With other games this works. Any workaround or am I missing something?

So you have different iCloud accounts on both devices?

Doesn't matter if you using the same Game Center, save Files are saved on the iCloud. You need to login with same iCloud account on both devices to use cross save.

• 2 months later...

I’m having same issue. I created a club on my iPad, saved local and on cloud. Opened up app on iphone, went to load cloud save and it wasn’t even there. Then when I play a different save on iphone, and go to save to the cloud, my created club save shows up as being there. But then when I go to load cloud saves, it’s no longer showing up. 

So that iPad save is in the cloud, my phone sees it only when I am saving to the cloud, but I can’t access it when I load saves from the cloud on my iphone. Any idea why that save would not load?