How do you view the top 50 wonderkids?

Every year I get this inbox message where you can click through and see the top-rated wonderkids in the world:

image.thumb.png.758713f50af3f64cdcf250a2b88fb12a.png

However, I started this save unemployed, so I've been at the lower levels of football and unable to sign any of these guys. But I won't be forever, and I want to go through the list in the future when I move up to a bigger club with more spending power.

The issue is, if you click the award itself, you can only see the top 3, not the other 47 that are available to peruse in this email. I tried saving the inbox message as a note so it wouldn't be deleted and I could come back to it, but it strips away all the actual information for some reason, rendering this feature useless:

image.thumb.png.1eff479459d158957664b8a8694ee2bf.png

Is there really no way to save this list short of writing it down myself outside of the platform..?

Just create a separate shortlist, go through each player, add them to that shortlist, and there you go. 

Yes, it's tedious. But it's free Intel, especially on those newly created regenerated players as the game progresses year by year. 

If you follow the award in the social media tab you can get the full list, it requires you to unfollow pretty much everything else since only so much can be in the tab at once.

Just disable the social media reactions and just keep the news for an easier time 

Edited by HurkaDurk69

I'd add the caveat that it really isn't that useful, especially not years later.

Years later the high ability teenagers who actually had immense PA tend to be at Real Madrid and Bayern and Man City, the ones who turned out to be near their peak are plain old 135CA players no better or worse than hundred of others who didn't reach that level until the age of 23, and some of them turn out to be just not that good.

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

I'd add the caveat that it really isn't that useful, especially not years later.

Years later the high ability teenagers who actually had immense PA tend to be at Real Madrid and Bayern and Man City, the ones who turned out to be near their peak are plain old 135CA players no better or worse than hundred of others who didn't reach that level until the age of 23, and some of them turn out to be just not that good.

I'm planning to jump to a bigger club if I can after this current season, and even if 40/50 of them aren't viable that's 10 potential targets to consider in a year or so. Can make a huge difference when you have a small amount of money to spend but are essentially still building a solid scouting team from the bottom up.

1 hour ago, Weston said:

I'm planning to jump to a bigger club if I can after this current season, and even if 40/50 of them aren't viable that's 10 potential targets to consider in a year or so. Can make a huge difference when you have a small amount of money to spend but are essentially still building a solid scouting team from the bottom up.

I'd still figure 17/18 year olds highlighted based on reputation, CA and recent form at whatever level they're playing (and a big enough chunk of randomness to see the odd rubbish player in there) are unlikely to be a better use of limited funds than whatever your scouts recommend or just peeking at the Colombia U20s squad

Edited by enigmatic

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

I'd still figure 17/18 year olds highlighted based on reputation, CA and recent form at whatever level they're playing (and a big enough chunk of randomness to see the odd rubbish player in there) are unlikely to be a better use of limited funds than whatever your scouts recommend or just peeking at the Colombia U20s squad

Regardless it seems like a bit of a UI flaw on FM's part to make it so difficult to save a list.