Unable to Change Playable leagues

HarvFM

I created a custom database (that puts UK back into the EU). Everything seems to work fine, except It won't let me update the playable leagues for England (it forces me to have League 2 and above). This is annoying as I want to manage a Vanarama National side. Has anyone seen this before?

image.png.d935ab3f2bec81b6c6094c9757182ce7.png

I've played with this database for ages now in the Championship/Premier league and works fine. Wanted to start a new one with a vanarama national side though and can't figure out why it won't let me. Weirdly, it lets me add the league in game

1 hour ago, HarvFM said:

I've played with this database for ages now in the Championship/Premier league and works fine. Wanted to start a new one with a vanarama national side though and can't figure out why it won't let me. Weirdly, it lets me add the league in game

Are the rules verified? 

6 minutes ago, HarvFM said:

Ah no they're not. I tried testing the premier league on there and it just ran but never said they were verified. Is there a way to find out what the issue was?

It can take a while but you should get a message saying what the problem was. That message sometimes doesn't make sense but there should be something. A pop up-window

41 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

It can take a while but you should get a message saying what the problem was. That message sometimes doesn't make sense but there should be something. A pop up-window

Didn't get any message at all. Got this running competititions popup which runs to like 0:55 then jumps to 1:25 then just stops. No error message and rules still aren't verified

image.png.d47f3c8cc5690938b0279c9c537456ce.png