Data Extraction

Not currently at home, so would test this otherwise.

I'm currently building up a database of my own for my club, and figured if all players are going to be in the FM DB, that extracting their name and a unique ID for them each is going to be far quicker than me manually entering them.

Does anyone know if there's either a CSV of basic player attributes, or if it's possible to extract all players from one league in one go with name, ID, country, DOB?

you can start a save and load in all players then add another manager as unemployed. Once you do that, you can go to player search then create a view to show whatever data you're trying to extract; select all players and scroll to the bottom of the page to make sure all the players are highlighted then click on the FM logo and towards the bottom of the option you will see "print screen", click on that and save it as a web page then you can upload it on excel and do whatever you want with it 

No, there isn't.  Presumably as that would allow people to bulk download what is essentially one of the two pillars SI have above everyone else.  Wrapping it up in a clunky editor allows people access to it, but you have to go through a very tedious process to actually use it for any other reason.

EDIT: Just posted as Darj did and his is more accurate.  If it's basic data you can get in-game then you can probably get it out that way.  If it's anything more detailed you can't just get from the player view (or anything that isn't a player) then there's no export option from the editor or the db itself.

Edited by forameuss