Club World Cup

ts9227976

I like the Club World Cup a lot, not this annual format. So is it possible to create a club world cup with 8 teams? that play annually only have 2 groups of 4 teams and the first 2 would qualify for the semifinals and subsequent to the final? In real life this occurred in 2000.

27 minutos atrás, rusty217 disse:

Definitely possible. Have a look in the download section, some people have already made a 7 team annual one. Going to 8 teams from that shouldn't be too difficult.

I've already done a search, I've already downloaded several files related to the Club World Cup. But none had the format of 2 groups of 4 teams like the 2000 format.

On 18/02/2023 at 05:57, ts9227976 said:

I've already done a search, I've already downloaded several files related to the Club World Cup. But none had the format of 2 groups of 4 teams like the 2000 format.

I've just posted one, the first one is like the 7-team version this February then it's the 2 groups of 4 teams from December 2023 onward

2 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

I've just posted one, the first one is like the 7-team version this February then it's the 2 groups of 4 teams from December 2023 onward

This file of yours is literally the world I wanted, but I can't download it from the other site. Could you put it here please? :D