Other Stage Rules - Continental Cup Rules

Samuel77

Does anyone have any idea how this works?
I have looked at different leagues where this is applied but it is not clear to me.

USAContinentalCupRules(Conf).thumb.png.008b3c0e0c5857aa2fdfaa4dde6cc37d.png

If for example:

1) my top domestic league contains several Child Competitions I guess this is where you have to define who will qualify but I have trouble understanding how.
2) I have several secondary divisions and I want them to qualify for the Continental Competitions I think I should use this. 

My questions are, among others:

a) should I only use this option in the Top Domestic League?
b) I guess it works according to the number of places allocated to the country in question. What happens if this number changes?
c) I don't see where it is defined for which competition the team is qualified (UCL, UEL.)

A. Yes. Continental cup qualification can only be done via the top league or cups.

B/C. It's done in priority order. The 1st instruction you set takes the best place, 2nd takes the next best place and so on. If it doesn't have enough places it will stop. You're not supposed to set which competition they go to, it's worked out automatically based on the qualifying places that country has available.

20 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

Thanks for your answer @rusty217

So I don't need to use "Team Index"? Everything will be done in order starting from the top right?

Thanks again, I'll give it a try when I get my computer.

Not 100% sure about that part. You might need team index to tell it which team if there are more than 1. eg. if you're referring it to a league stage then team index 0 would be the highest team in that stage and so on. There's always the possibility that it will just take all the teams from that stage in order until there are no continental cup places left without an index set.