add B-team Lokomotive Leipzig

Quickzz

Hi guys,

In the pre-game editor I want to create a B or II-team for my German Lokomotive Leipzig (4th Division). Well, to create the team, it works. But I set them in a German Lower Division, and I removed another team from it. But wen i start a new save, the B/II-team isn't in a competition. What am I doing wrong??

b-team.jpg

30 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

Hi guys,

In the pre-game editor I want to create a B or II-team for my German Lokomotive Leipzig (4th Division). Well, to create the team, it works. But I set them in a German Lower Division, and I removed another team from it. But wen i start a new save, the B/II-team isn't in a competition. What am I doing wrong??

b-team.jpg

You put it in German Lower Division, which IS a competition. 

It is not, however, playable. Put the team in another division which is playable and it will work. 

3 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

You put it in German Lower Division, which IS a competition. 

It is not, however, playable. Put the team in another division which is playable and it will work. 

I now removed Jahn Regensburg II from the German Division Beiern Nord and now it works. Do you know which competition is the lowest (playable) competition to put my team in? I play with the Meistertrainerforum.de lower league file which goes down to landesliga. So i guess the landesliga is the lowest playable one?

Edited by Quickzz

31 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

I now removed Jahn Regensburg II from the German Division Beiern Nord and now it works. Do you know which competition is the lowest (playable) competition to put my team in? I play with the Meistertrainerforum.de lower league file which goes down to landesliga. So i guess the landesliga is the lowest playable one?

It should be as general naming logic suggest so. There's otherwise no reason for them to include it in their description. I am not familiar with that one but what I would do is just start the game and see which divisions are included. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/02/2023 at 17:51, Fredrik said:

It should be as general naming logic suggest so. There's otherwise no reason for them to include it in their description. I am not familiar with that one but what I would do is just start the game and see which divisions are included. 

I added my O19 team to the A-Junioren Bundesliga NordOst competition. It is a competition with 17 teams, and when I add my LOK Leipzig O19 it increases to 18 teams. When I look at my match schedule, every team plays 37 matches instead of 17, so that seems to be good? Also nothing is changing with the promotion/relegation (1 promotion, 3 relegations), so then it seems to be okay?

The A-Junioren Bundesliga NordOst in reallife also has 17 teams, so no; thats not a bug :P https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/germany-amateur/a-jun-bl-nn-e/809

Do you guys think it will work, our should I delete another team in that competition? The only thing I can do is to set the O19 team which I want to delete to "Not in Use", because the competition fields in the pre-game editor are everywere empty.

Who can help me to get my O19 in a competition? :)

@Wolf_pd

Well, I tried something, does someone know if this is going good after one season? :P I added my LOK Leipzig O19 to the A-Junioren Bundesliga Nord/NordOst competition. 

In reallife this competition also has 17 teams.

xFeMUVP.jpg

In the pre-game editor on the page below, I removed Zehlendorf O19 out of the competition.

WsDsqIe.jpg

Edited by Quickzz