Team found in Finnish Fourth Division with the wrong nation set

loertsy

10 hours ago, loertsy said:

Hey,

I have encountered this message while trying to verify my file. I have tried deleting the division as well the child competitions too. I haven't found any wrong nations yet and I am starting to give up.

error.png

upload the file

Finnish Top 6 Divisions.fmf

I looked through your file and changed a few things. You didn't add teams in the stage section (Picture below). (Reason for the error)

image.thumb.png.a42039050502cf89a07024f6f86da772.png

Also the ''Competition Relegated To'' was Finnish Lower Leagues and I changed it to Finnish Fourth Division.

image.thumb.png.81b5c2fe07b9567634861281220094bf.png

I have the rules tested and the fourth division is now verified. I presume you haven't finished the fifth division.

Edited by Kelsun

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Especially your Mother Competition.

But already you are missing the level of your Fourth Division, there are no registered teams and your Mother Competition is a league with minimum 70 teams. Also missing is the Type of your divisions.

image.png.9f98842b4b299415e605aa7767c42c44.png

image.png.74e239df46c1e1567d0a5a0b179b8e22.png

image.png.aab394b99ac8ee950ec4298483081ba8.png

image.png.ef7f34c2f6ff57f70e59a22c7cde2276.png

I think you should first create your entire file in Basic Rules and then convert it to Advanced Rules once you are sure you have what you want.

Alright thanks guys I triied to fix these things. But now that I tried to do promotion/ relegation I ran into a problem in the second division and third division "kolmonen" It says that there are 0 teams being relegated from the second division and I cant seem to be able to fix that. Also regarding the teams in the mother competition I am trying to do like regional sub divisions of the fourth divisions the "etelä" is south and "itä" is east and so on. So do I have to manually add the teams to the main fourth division? Any help is again appreciated.

Finnish Top 6 Divisions.fmf