FM23 Editor verify all leagues but game will crash always. Could anyone help me?

lgkoyuncu

I like to play World Super League (WSL) at FM22. I tried to apply its file to FM23 editor. I fixed many errors. Finally, editor verify all league levels. Also i tested all leages at Test Leagues at editor. 

But game will crash always. I cant find any error on editor. How can i identify this problem. 

You can find editor file at attached files. 

WSL FM22 - Ultimate Edition - 64 club PL - 31-7 - 5-of-12 subs.fmf

The same is happening to me with my project after the last update. The editor checks everything, and in the game, between July 1st and 2nd 2023, the game is crashing.

The strange thing is, this usually happens when a phase is ending for another to start. But, looking at all the competitions of my project within the game, before that date, it is not yet the end of the phase and the beginning of another.

Edited by adriano roberto

8 hours ago, lgkoyuncu said:

I like to play World Super League (WSL) at FM22. I tried to apply its file to FM23 editor. I fixed many errors. Finally, editor verify all league levels. Also i tested all leages at Test Leagues at editor. 

But game will crash always. I cant find any error on editor. How can i identify this problem. 

You can find editor file at attached files. 

WSL FM22 - Ultimate Edition - 64 club PL - 31-7 - 5-of-12 subs.fmf 927.33 kB · 0 downloads

You could try this . Its a temporary fix that was posted yesterday 

steam.thumb.png.9e666d22ed16eb026d0ded93160a06ae.png

1 hora atrás, yellowsweatygorilla disse:

Yea, I noticed ever since the winter update my custom files crash on June 7 2026. Some other files crash January 2027.

No clue why, and nothing works to fix it.

This is very strange. My file is checked in the editor and shows no problems. But, exactly on the date between 1/7/2023 and 2/7/2023 crash happens.

And within the game, I went to the previous date to see if there is any phase transition in that period. But, the date of this phase transition would not be in this period where the crash happens.

36 minutes ago, lgkoyuncu said:

Editor do not check everything while verification. this is editor software bug.

ı think a transfer or loan offer may effect. or squad rotation between main and b teams

If you think that is the case, please log it in the bug section.

23 horas atrás, Wolf_pd disse:

Se você acha que é o caso, registre-o na seção de bugs.

I found the problem. If I put a custom start date (26/12/2022) on a nation, the game always crashes between 01/07/2023 and 02/07/2023 even if the editor checks the file. I needed to put the start date at 2/1/2023 to resolve the issue

I have always used this date( 26/12) to start my file and this is the first time this has happened. I will report in the bugs section

Edited by adriano roberto

• 4 weeks later...

Imo update 23.4.0 didn't solve anything, still have trouble with my custom databases. Not to load them or anything that's no problem, but first all my created Nations participated in all International competitions (club & nation competitions) and now they don't play & mess up Nations League and EC qualifiers.

For Liechtenstein, I created an own league for, National caps are no problem but these teams don't play CL/EL/CL qualifiers anymore ( even in game the competition rules say so ), while this was not a problem before. 

In FM 22 I made a lot of countries with no problems, now I can't even play my files I had no problems at the beginning of FM 23...