Watching the full match

I enjoy watching my matches in full, with just a slight increase in the match speed.  A season takes me ages, but that's how I enjoy playing the game. Is there any advantage to watching the matches in full. The reason I ask is that knowing the result is already calculated , unless you make changes during the game. I do pour over the stats at half and full time, and sometimes I feel I've watched a different game to what the stats are telling me. Generally speaking though, I can pretty much see who is having a good game and who isn't by watching the game in full. Just wondered if there was any other advantages.

48 minutes ago, Cmdr Christoff said:

The reason I ask is that knowing the result is already calculated

Yes it is calculated before you enter a match but events that occur in game like a player getting a yellow card triggers a recalculation.

The advantage of watching full match is that you can how good or bad your players are playing and you are able to make changes before it’s too late compared to those that just watch in key highlight that just get the highlight of the goal they concede