How can I put Mexican club to Libertadores and Sudamericana?

Bullnak

I want to swap Mexico and Venezuela.

But every time I change them, Venezuela plays in CONCACAF CL, Libertadores, Sudamericana all.

And Mexican club doesn't play continental competitions.

How can I put Mexico in South America and let Mexican club advance to Libertadores/Sudamericana?

I need some help.

Percebi que você também é brasileiro. Tu poderia fazer uma database da Inglaterra sem os times galeses? Eu tenho um arquivo que os times galeses como Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, Newport e Merthy Town estão de volta a galês,  o que é bem legal pra Champions League mas o chato é que eu não consigo jogar com nenhuma database nova da Inglaterra tu poderia fazer isso pra mim? Criar uma database com as divisões inferiores sem esses times ?

Edited by ts9227976

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Here's a file where the CCL last 16 go into the Copa Libertadores:

The teams who drop out of the Copa Lib go into the Copa Sudamericana as usual, in testing I've seen multiple MLS and Liga MX teams reach the Copa Sud semis.

This is my favourite solution because it preserves the game qualifying Mexican teams to CONCACAF like usual, no need to enable a custom Mexico file.

To qualify Mexican teams to CONMEBOL tournaments more directly/differently, you'd also have to change the Copa Lib and Copa Sud advanced rules. IIRC the "teams" entries specifically exclude Mexican teams by default, I think they were worried about the Mexican researchers leaving in any legacy code-type qualifying from that year or two that Mexican teams were in the Copa Sud