Level on the pyramid

EnigMattic1

Just wanted to double check before I get into some editing, if I wanted 2 leagues on the same level of the pyramid, but without a parent competition, is it just as simple as them having the same level set?

There is only promotion and relegation involving 1 of those leagues, if it makes any difference.

The same level should be enough, but it depends a bit on your competition setup how the editor enjoys it. Two level 1 competitions can give errors in basic rules, but based on your question being asked in advanced, you should be able to work around that in advanced rules.

7 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

The same level should be enough, but it depends a bit on your competition setup how the editor enjoys it. Two level 1 competitions can give errors in basic rules, but based on your question being asked in advanced, you should be able to work around that in advanced rules.

Yeah, it will be in advanced rules. The setup is just a case of having a country split into different regions, each with their own leagues (that don't interact with each other) that run parallel.

The problem I had with this system was with the continental qualifiers. They were done in alphabetical order, for example the teams that qualified were only from group A so I opted for a group system. I'd be happy to see how you can manage that. Could you post the way you will use.

I am very interested. I have tried it but without success.
In which competition should this option be used? In all my tests it was the teams from the first (alphabetical) competition that qualified.

• 1 month later...

Revisiting this as I am now at this point after adding all my leagues. How is this done in the editor? I mean, in advanced rules, when you add a league in the 'Division Levels' tab under the 'Nation' tab, you can't have 2 at the same level:

image.png.cb5c7f61ff2af331cd75bf12aa7a78f9.png