Please Help - Issue With 3D Kits

Weston

Hi guys - maybe one of you experts can figure out what's going on?

I usually put 3D kits downloads in the specific "kits" folder inside the "graphics" folder, and they work fine.

Sometimes, though, this doesn't work - but I found putting them in the general graphics folder alongside the kits folder instead of in it (had to do this with the Finnish league) and that fixes the problem.

But I just signed with Galatasaray, and neither of those methods are working for this new folder of Turkish 3D kits. No matter what I do, for some reason, the 3D kits do not appear on the start screen where I am currently refreshing the preferences to reload the skin.

Any advice? Am I missing something, or is there an issue with the download?

10 minutes ago, Weston said:

I usually put 3D kits downloads in the specific "kits" folder inside the "graphics" folder, and they work fine.

Sometimes, though, this doesn't work - but I found putting them in the general graphics folder alongside the kits folder instead of in it (had to do this with the Finnish league) and that fixes the problem.

But I just signed with Galatasaray, and neither of those methods are working for this new folder of Turkish 3D kits. No matter what I do, for some reason, the 3D kits do not appear on the start screen where I am currently refreshing the preferences to reload the skin.

as it's not really a skinning issue, it might be the wrong place to ask / seek help.

But i just place mine in the graphics/pictures/country of kits/2d and 3d folder/ config and pictures

14 minutes ago, Weston said:

have you cleared the cache?

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

have you cleared the cache?

I have "use caching" unchecked like one normally would when ingesting graphics, if that's what you mean. Is there a way to manually clear the cache otherwise?