Players coming out of retirement

This happened years ago with Paul Scholes rejoining Utd as a player after a season coaching. It's happened again today with Ben Foster, the "Cycling GK", coming out of retirement to join Wrexham. I'm sure it's happened many times in-between, too. This happens too frequently NOT to be included in FM. 

I should say I haven't played any FM version since 21 so I'm unaware if this has been implemented already. I'm rocking a long-term save and really enjoying the 21 experience. I've not seen it happen on this version. 

36 minutes ago, mightypvfc said:

This happened years ago with Paul Scholes rejoining Utd as a player after a season coaching. It's happened again today with Ben Foster, the "Cycling GK", coming out of retirement to join Wrexham. I'm sure it's happened many times in-between, too. This happens too frequently NOT to be included in FM

I should say I haven't played any FM version since 21 so I'm unaware if this has been implemented already. I'm rocking a long-term save and really enjoying the 21 experience. I've not seen it happen on this version. 

I disagree... you've mentioned 2 instances, 1 of which only happened today.

It's not really a common occurrence and generally only a short term thing. Not really worth including in the the game.

The only players I can think of other than the two you mention are: Lehmann, Robben, Stephen Carr, Roger Milla (a few times) and Landon Donovan.  Going much further back, Zico, Cruyff and George Best all did it as well.