Post-update reversions

Weston

I added mods to the German and Japanese national teams, as well as the Brazilian club names. After the update, these reverted to default. I know that adding these changes require a new save to work, but is there any way to go back to the mods I did originally start this save with after they'd been removed by the update? I don't recall this happening before, maybe I started after the update last time.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

I added mods to the German and Japanese national teams, as well as the Brazilian club names. After the update, these reverted to default. I know that adding these changes require a new save to work, but is there any way to go back to the mods I did originally start this save with after they'd been removed by the update? I don't recall this happening before, maybe I started after the update last time.

i'm not 100% sure as i havnt checked, but i heard that the new update made a new folder, so you can try and take the mods you added to the previous folder and copy/replace the files in the new folder

25 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i'm not 100% sure as i havnt checked, but i heard that the new update made a new folder, so you can try and take the mods you added to the previous folder and copy/replace the files in the new folder

Hm, I'm not sure what that would be / how that would work. I see everything in "editor data" like usual, I think.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Hm, I'm not sure what that would be / how that would work. I see everything in "editor data" like usual, I think.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide help for license fixes on this forum.