Iceland 23.4 (temporary fix if it helps anyone)

I've put together revised divisions for Iceland due to a team going bust and messing things up for 23.4. I have seen some people add the extinct team back in to balance things up. I have chosen to push a team up from each division to compensate things. The Icelandic Cup remains untouched. Hopefully SI will release a hotfix for this shortly. Does this help you @Slyfiskmand?

Iceland 23.4 temporary fix.fmf

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

• 3 weeks later...

i think its kórdrengir, they couldnt go up bc they dont have a womens team. They added that rule specificly to block them from going up bc there are allegations that theyre funded by a big drug dealer here. Those allogations look to be true

12 hours ago, darri5454 said:

i think its kórdrengir, they couldnt go up bc they dont have a womens team. They added that rule specificly to block them from going up bc there are allegations that theyre funded by a big drug dealer here. Those allogations look to be true

Can you imagine this scenario randomly being coded into future FMs!? Stuff you'd never see come up in your Inbox!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, OfficialOle said:

Is there no way to get a lower league Icelandic pyramid working in current state?

Yes there definitely would be. If you are prepared to spend the time researching how Iceland are going to deal with the change. Initially I found it very difficult to find out what had happened, mainly down to my lack of understanding of the Icelandic language, and the very long Icelandic team names. Some websites had the long names, others the very short 2 letter names. I got myself very confused! Personally I feel SI should have spotted this before releasing 23.4, and I have been informed that they are working on a fix. If it isn't done when they release the Chinese transfer window data then it won't happen in this version of FM, I'm pretty sure of that.