New French League structure

ianvou

So...to begin with, I already did a huge amount of detailed work on the original db concerning France.

You can see my French history fix file that I already uploaded and I will soon release the club and competition color fix (where all teams were checked one by one given their true color based on their badge or tradition.For all clubs I used the r,g,b color picker on Photoshop every single club).

Anyway now the last thing I want to do so as to enjoy the game (I bought it on the first day and haven't played a single minute 🤣).

New structure I want to give is the one it will be in 4-5 years from now.

•Ligue 1 (18 teams, 2 straight relegations, 1 play off vs 3rd of Ligue 2)

•Ligue 2 (18 teams, 2 straight promotions, 1 play off vs 16th of Ligue 1, 2 straight relegations, 1 play off vs 3rd of National 1)

•National 1 (might change the name to Ligue 3 though) (18 teams,2 straight promotions, 1 play off vs 16th of Ligue 2, 3 straight relegations)

•National 2 (3*16 groups, each group winner gains straight promotion, last 2 of each group + the 2 worst 14th relegate. B' teams are not eligible to play on this division.

•National 3 (8*14 groups,each group winner gains straight promotion,last 3 of each group + the worst 11th relegate. B' teams can participate on this division but they can't gain promotion. Plan is to make all 12+ parent competition of National 3 extinct on the editor and activate the old extinct CFA 2 competition and rename it National 3 as the group number (8) is exactly the same I will need + the history will be correct as it used to be the 5th level too.

•Regional 1 (12*2 regional groups + 1 from Corsica, 25 promotions (24+1) to match the relegations from National 3)

•Regional 2 (haven't decided yet)

•Regional 3 (haven't decided yet)

The last 3 levels will be a mix of reality and fantasy as not all regional leagues decided how their structure will be.

So, to explain, I have a lot of patience but I'm not an expert on basic and advanced rules, I don't know how or where to begin. 

From last year I can use the fm22 editor and the manageronline.fr level 8 file that the guys there released but still I don't know how to reach each step.

*Teams, cities,stadiums that need to be added is not a problem I am patient I can do that .

Is there anyone willing to help me creating this database? It will be great and I would like to thank once again all the community members that create even something small that adds details on our beloved game.

Looking forward to hear from you