Banning B Teams From Domestic Cups

ThatsWhyIsEdit

As the title says, is this possible?

I've created a Scottish league with larger number of teams in each league for more variety. I've also created an Aberdeen B team for the planned Conference League (and affiliated as B team to main Aberdeen side).

But I've had to link in the cups via Nation Rules and add teams from divisions, and that includes B teams. The league I have the B teams in includes 16 teams, so I altered to include only 12 of those teams in the cup, but I'm assuming the entrants are randomised as at least 2 B teams still show up in the cups.

They're not usually good enough to advance too much, so not a major deal, but it's annoying seeing them there when they shouldn't be.

Is there any way within editor to ban specific teams from domestic cup competitions?

1 hour ago, Fredrik said:

Yes, it is possible. 

image.thumb.png.cda8f97248ce337a5af6de47628f580b.png

Thanks - I'm assuming this would be under the Advanced Editor? As I can't see it under the cup itself or under Nation Rules.

Or do you have to create a new cup competition from scratch rather than keep the existing one? (With all its history etc)

Tried changing the advanced rules, simply to remove B teams eligibility for cups (as above) and that was it, but now getting error message:

ERROR IN NATION RULES

Season Update day should be between 8th June and 19th July

My season update date is 9th June? So it's within those dates. I don't get it. :confused:

Edited by ThatsWhyIsEdit