English Championship League Prize money

Does the Championship have league position and promotion prize money and also the play-offs.  i believe this was in other FMs but nothing shown in the rules for FM23.  No wonder my finances are low lol!!

In the league rules for the Premiership it shows prize money per position in the rules and also in League 1 and 2 for promotion places, but nothing is shown in the Championship?

Is this an oversite, my finances seem very low in December of my 2nd season and this could have contributed if prize money not been added to my finances.

A website states that the English championship should pay 100k and 2nd place team 50k, therafter it drops in increments

Sky Bet Championship_ Rules.png

Premier League_ Rules.png

Sky Bet League One_ Rules.png

Sky Bet League Two_ Rules.png

Edited by wazza

You make more money going up through the playoffs than winning the  league. Think it's under 100k for winning  the league. The playoffs you get gate money from Wembley which is more than 100 k.

20 hours ago, Andy1979 said:

You make more money going up through the playoffs than winning the  league. Think it's under 100k for winning  the league. The playoffs you get gate money from Wembley which is more than 100 k.

A side note that in real life the winning championship playoff team give all the gate receipt money to the losing team for obvious reasons. It’s not official but it’s the “done thing”.

Edited by Dbuk1