custom panels not saving

smurfygray

I have tried changing panels to my liking and its not saving them as i choose i have made sure automatically override custom panels is disabled and have tried several different skins including the official one and even took all skins out and tried downloading a FRESH SKIN AND IT JUST DOES THE SAME.  

ANY IDEAS BE MUCH APPRECIATED cheers

4 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

I have tried changing panels to my liking and its not saving them as i choose i have made sure automatically override custom panels is disabled and have tried several different skins including the official one and even took all skins out and tried downloading a FRESH SKIN AND IT JUST DOES THE SAME.  

ANY IDEAS BE MUCH APPRECIATED cheers

Cleared your cache and turned it off?

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Cleared your cache and turned it off?

Yeh mate it’s not giving me option to clear cache but reloaded skin a few times plus several others. I’ve recently added some files to show % condition widget thought it might of been that but did a fresh install of new skins and still does the same can’t work it out at all.

Just now, smurfygray said:

Yeh mate it’s not giving me option to clear cache but reloaded skin a few times plus several others. I’ve recently added some files to show % condition widget thought it might of been that but did a fresh install of new skins and still does the same can’t work it out at all.

Search cache in preferences, make sure this is unticked. For fitness/condition, you'll have to restart the game.

image.png.c069b830e0de523787fd4527d6063e0a.png

It's also the worst possible thing to start with, editing the properties file is something a lot of veteran skinners struggle with.

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Search cache in preferences, make sure this is unticked. For fitness/condition, you'll have to restart the game.

image.png.c069b830e0de523787fd4527d6063e0a.png

It's also the worst possible thing to start with, editing the properties file is something a lot of veteran skinners struggle with.

Yeh spent nearly a full day trying to work stuff out ended up managing to do it with the help of ppl giving me xml files to put in and a properties folder but thinking has this messed up my custom panels options ? Do you think fresh install may help ? 

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and delete the cache and preferences from the c drive

https://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-troubleshooting-delete-cache-preferences/

Thanks mate this maybe the answer as even after I had deleted every file and folder visible and the game itself once I reinstalled the game my profile I had created previously was showing again. It’s definitely something I’ve done in past few days as it was fine before and only thing I’ve messed with is the % condition view and a xml to show stadiums in schedules.