Why was this player suspended for 4 league games?

As far as I can tell in the rules, there is nothing that results in a 4 match ban. I loaned this guy out and it was his 2nd red of the season, so it should've been a 2 match ban, no?

If this is a bug I can raise there, but I'm not that familiar with the Championship, so I assume I'm just missing something. Violent conduct and things like that don't ever happen in the game, right?

image.png.78723c4c898eed2be6404014fdb0d377.png

image.thumb.png.2a27d1d20e8ebb9d8f085f4503a1c99d.png

Bad Tackle is listed in the Serious Offence section. So 2 games for it being a second red of the season + 2 games for a bad tackle would be the likely reason.

50 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Bad Tackle is listed in the Serious Offence section. So 2 games for it being a second red of the season + 2 games for a bad tackle would be the likely reason.

Wow, that's a pretty hefty punishment. It didn't really occur to me that they stack, but that makes sense, thanks for explaining.

To confirm, is "bad tackle" the only "serious offence" that can actually happen in FM?

21 hours ago, Weston said:

Wow, that's a pretty hefty punishment. It didn't really occur to me that they stack, but that makes sense, thanks for explaining.

To confirm, is "bad tackle" the only "serious offence" that can actually happen in FM?

It used to be that newgens could get other offences, not sure if that’s still the case.

Way back on a turn of the century CM (either 00/01 or 01/02) I had Rivaldo get a 6 month ban for striking an official at Barcelona.