[update 1.1] FM23 Chielen's Total Belgian Lower League Overhaul

Hi,

The database has been put in the right place, but I get the message: "this data is incompatible - please load it into the editor and re-save". So I can't start it. any idea how this can be solved?

Edited by Joeridc2

On 18/06/2023 at 23:19, Joeridc2 said:

Hi,

The database has been put in the right place, but I get the message: "this data is incompatible - please load it into the editor and re-save". So I can't start it. any idea how this can be solved?

Are you on the most recent version of FM23?

I'd love to start in belgium in lower leagues but probably I'll have to run a simulation for few years to see if the general problem with finances in belgium has been solved.

Em 21/06/2023 em 14:46, Bigpole disse:

I'd love to start in belgium in lower leagues but probably I'll have to run a simulation for few years to see if the general problem with finances in belgium has been solved.

Please share your results

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Drogbanian said:

Ik krijg melding 'Dit databestand moet getest en goedgekeurd worden voordat het gebruikt kan worden in de database'. Waarschijnlijk omdat ik nog 23.0.0 zit?

Exact, je moet versie 23.4.0 gebruiken.

12 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Is it OK when I would use (some of) the new clubs you created for this file for the Historical Divergence project?

Well, I did not 'create' the teams, they exist in real life, but I did create this file. Would you like to use the file for a personal project or what exactly is your plan?

Hello,

First of all, excellent work!

I want to change the status of teams (from level 9 to level 6 inclusive) from semi-professional to amateur and other minor club data.

When I make the change in the pre-game editor, I can't verify the rules. Do you have a solution for bypassing the verification?

5 hours ago, MichielVM said:

Well, I did not 'create' the teams, they exist in real life, but I did create this file. Would you like to use the file for a personal project or what exactly is your plan?

I would like to use the data you created in this file as input for the project I am working. I am likely ending up with a level in my planned pyramids where the various regions don't have enough teams to finish that level. By having a number of teams I can use I would be able to do so. Basically it is for me to have less research time in an area that I am less knowledgable about. I can work out Dutch teams easily as I have the data and resources about those times. I don't have them for Belgium.

5 hours ago, Brandon Bachelor said:

Hello,

I want to change the status of teams (from level 9 to level 6 inclusive) from semi-professional to amateur and other minor club data.

When I make the change in the pre-game editor, I can't verify the rules. Do you have a solution for bypassing the verification?

I'm planning on releasing an update that is somewhat more stable. Just keep an eye on this page or steam, it might be easier to verify.

My reason for making lower league teames semi-pro is that many players in the provincial division are paid for playing, but you do you.

You would also have to do some financial balancing (I'm mainly thinking of sponsor money on the country level, the lowest teams get is 70.000 a year, which would be lot for purely amateur teams).

Edited by MichielVM

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

I would like to use the data you created in this file as input for the project I am working. I am likely ending up with a level in my planned pyramids where the various regions don't have enough teams to finish that level. By having a number of teams I can use I would be able to do so. Basically it is for me to have less research time in an area that I am less knowledgable about. I can work out Dutch teams easily as I have the data and resources about those times. I don't have them for Belgium.

Sure, by all means, but for many of the teams my research is pretty minimal (there often is not that much to go on online, I just read club websites, news articles and wikipediapages mainly).

Could you please credit (or even link) me for my work?

2 hours ago, MichielVM said:

Sure, by all means, but for many of the teams my research is pretty minimal (there often is not that much to go on online, I just read club websites, news articles and wikipediapages mainly).

Could you please credit (or even link) me for my work?

Of course.

• MichielVM changed the title to [update 1.1] FM23 Chielen's Total Belgian Lower League Overhaul
On 05/08/2023 at 12:50, Brandon Bachelor said:

Hello,

new version is out, go ahead and try verifying again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ImSo said:

I had a lot of fun with this mod, hope the FM24 version is still in the plans !  Good luck to you !

Thanks, haven't been able to start yet, but I've heard there are some bugs in the editor at this time, so maybe it'll all work out in the end ;)

What teams did you play?

• 1 month later...