Mass edit train in nation country

phantom1998

Anyway to mass edit player's train in nation from one country to another country? I didn't see an option to even search for players whose train in x nation in the editor.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, phantom1998 said:

Anyway to mass edit player's train in nation from one country to another country? I didn't see an option to even search for players whose train in x nation in the editor.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I have looked for this, but haven't found an option and I really could have used it for my projects.

You can't do mass edit as such but you can edit this for all players on the same team. As soon as you select players from 2 clubs or more the option disappears.  

48 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

You can't do mass edit as such but you can edit this for all players on the same team. As soon as you select players from 2 clubs or more the option disappears.  

But in that case it would only work if they have the same train in nation set right?

Yes, so it's not very helpful unless  you're trying to create a universe where international transfers are uncommon. 

The same logic seems to apply to contracts as well. I've used it to set full-time or part-time status to players where no status was set.