Not populating under a tab

snowofman

Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone have a solution  to this little problem.

i have a tab bar in my player popup with a polygon and everything works fine, but if i want to take the polygon into the page under the tab, it stops populating and that goes for a few different thing i've tried pulling in under a tab while they works in the tab itself

am i forgetting something ?

i've tried adding  "<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>" and tons of other stuff, but nothing seems to do it..

Thanks in advance

26 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I'm not entirely sure I understand...would you be able to show screenshots?

i've been playing around with the stags panel and if i put it as a tab it works fine

But if i put it inside a tab like this, (picture) it's not pulling in the rating

show.PNG

20 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i've been playing around with the stags panel and if i put it as a tab it works fine

But if i put it inside a tab like this, (picture) it's not pulling in the rating

show.PNG

Have you tried either putting the code directly into the xml, or referencing it to an external xml (whichever one you weren't doing originally)?

7 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Have you tried either putting the code directly into the xml, or referencing it to an external xml (whichever one you weren't doing originally)?

yeah, i've tried both :(

guess it will have to cook alittle longer and hopefully i'l figure it out

8 minutes ago, snowofman said:

yeah, i've tried both :(

guess it will have to cook alittle longer and hopefully i'l figure it out

What about buttons?  If it works when it's not a tab inside a tab; could you use buttons to act as a pseudo-tab?

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

What about buttons?  If it works when it's not a tab inside a tab; could you use buttons to act as a pseudo-tab?

Actually, that could have been a good idea.

I managed to sort it out by simple making the layout in the "stag" page and then add in the other stuff. someday i might figure out what caused the problem and why it works this way and not the other.