[suggestion] implementation of some career modes into default game

myfunnygame

Hi, i think it should be ok if we can choose:

Hardcore mode,

Ultra HC mode

random mode

etc.

If we chose one of them some options available in the game should then be removed from our view so as not to violate the rules.

It would also be nice to be able to lay down different rules for our career at the beginning of the game, so that we don't accidentally break the rules later.

For example, a policy of only buying players under 23yo would result in scouting or recruitment priorities ALWAYS having the filter for players under 23 on.

What do you think?

I can't see a difficulty slider happening.

There's already ways to make your save more difficult, SI just doesn't display it well.

I do think we should have challenges though, I believe there's something similar in FM Mobile.

1 hour ago, seabas3 said:

I can't see a difficulty slider happening.

There's already ways to make your save more difficult, SI just doesn't display it well.

I do think we should have challenges though, I believe there's something similar in FM Mobile.

I was thinking about choosing one mode (which would be defined by the players and consulted with the SI programmers) or the possibility of choosing several elements that would not appear during the game.
For example, we have the possibility to hide attributes. It could also be possible to employ staff only by the technical director or not showing footballers without full knowledge about them in raports

Edited by myfunnygame

On 01/07/2023 at 13:12, myfunnygame said:

I was thinking about choosing one mode (which would be defined by the players and consulted with the SI programmers) or the possibility of choosing several elements that would not appear during the game.
For example, we have the possibility to hide attributes. It could also be possible to employ staff only by the technical director or not showing footballers without full knowledge about them in raports

Ohh... this makes sense.

Yea that would be a cool idea. It seems like right now the only way to do that is download external skins which don't use numerical values for attributes, select the hide attributes in startup, or join a club where the board has complete control over things.

On 03/07/2023 at 13:39, seabas3 said:

Ohh... this makes sense.

Yea that would be a cool idea. It seems like right now the only way to do that is download external skins which don't use numerical values for attributes, select the hide attributes in startup, or join a club where the board has complete control over things.

yes, I recently met such a skin, it looks quite nice, but why wouldn't it be possible to get such options from the SI? :P

• 1 month later...