[Suggestion] Players Not for Sale

seabas3

One of the frustrations that I see with the community and in game is when we bid/enquire about a player and the club comes back with a stupidly high number.

If I'm not mistsken, the Online Manual explains that this means that the player is not for sale.

However, I feel there should be an alternate interaction to make this more visually appealing to the player. I believe we need to move to a clearer way of communication.

We already have flat out rejections with a "red" rejection notice and the club saying the player is not for sale.

In real life, almost every club out there does not have that ability to flat out reject every bid. If the price is high enough or there is a reasonable replacement, then it's logical that while the club say the player is not for sale... reasonably they might be.

This leads me to the point of having some sort of spectrum of negotiations. Yes a club can still flat out reject...but rather then coming back with a $300M price tag, put an inbox notice or in that neogtiation screen an orange box which says the club are hesitant and need a big bid to consider.

I'd like the possibility of a spectrum, I've touched on this before of a better way to display information before going into negotiations and how the selling club feels... but maybe a color-coded text box response, similar to the red rejection one should be displayed.

Red = Rejected

Dark Orange = Not Willing

Orange = Tough but Possible

Yellow = Possibly Reasonable

Etc...

I'm sure there's a more efficient way, but in essence we need more then just the agent interaction in my opinion... and that's to expand thr club-to-club negotiations.

After all, agent information may not always be accurate.

• 1 month later...