PC to laptop game save sync

So I've got this save I love right now so I've played on my PC then go onto my laptop at night and play a little bit on there but then I save the game onto the Steam cloud when I come to go onto my PC it says it's unable to sync thoughts?

just means you have not left steam on long enough after closing the game for it to synchronize the save file, i get this when I use my PC at my mums because her internet is significantly slower than the one at mine 

On 09/07/2023 at 21:20, Carmi88 said:

just means you have not left steam on long enough after closing the game for it to synchronize the save file, i get this when I use my PC at my mums because her internet is significantly slower than the one at mine 

So should I wait like 10 minutes before doing it? 

9 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

So should I wait like 10 minutes before doing it? 

When you close steam, open your game library. There will be a small icon to the left of FM, indicating the percentage of the upload. 

There will also be another bit on the game info at the top of the library, near where it has your total play time stating the game is uploading/complete :)

1 hour ago, Carmi88 said:

When you close steam, open your game library. There will be a small icon to the left of FM, indicating the percentage of the upload. 

There will also be another bit on the game info at the top of the library, near where it has your total play time stating the game is uploading/complete :)

I see the icon go to 100% it'd use to be average 10 minutes but where I live we've got two modems (one for the staff and one for us) but I've managed to write down the new modem it'd use to be TalkTalk but now it's BT