Promises

IS there an option to get the assitant top have player interaction for promises?

Apparently I promised half my squad I would reduce the first team squad... I am fairly certain I did not make those promises.

Bit cheeky when my squad consists of 25 players, whom I have to rotate to keep everyone fit , and 3-4 will be out injured for any given time. I probably have one midfielder too many... I could maybe dump one striker.

Would moving a player to the u21 sufice?

You mentioned that in the pre-season meeting didn't you.

Promise rule number one: never promise anything to anyone unless it's something you're planning to do anyway and even then don't promise it if you don't have to.

The whole promises thing is something which really needs work.  I'm assuming it's really not working as intended right now.  Hopefully this will be addressed in FM24 seeing as Miles' recent blog promised the most complete version of FM ever.

13 hours ago, Wavelberry said:

Promise rule number one: never promise anything to anyone unless it's something you're planning to do anyway and even then don't promise it if you don't have to.

Definitely the FM23 overall rule number one

6 hours ago, kevhamster said:

...Hopefully this will be addressed in FM24 seeing as Miles' recent blog promised the most complete version of FM ever.

Wow I just read it, being able to carry on my FM23 game save is fantastic, October was always a bad FM month for me, what was the point, but now :hammer: sorry if I went off topic.