Customized DB

irongiovy

HI

I have a very rich customized DB, where the structures of the first 3 Italian leagues have been modified, while the lower leagues have remained almost unchanged.
I think I solved most of the problems but now I'm stuck with one of the youth leagues.
I'll post a screenshot of the error and attach the DB, in case someone is kind enough to help me.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!

errore test editor 2.png

Utopic Ita D Eccellenza Giovanili MRCX.fmf

When you change team numbers in a competition you need to change the team numbers in up to four different places. The error seems that you have missed one of those places.

Weird, I downloaded the file, placed it in the editor data folder but the editor can’t find it.

Edit: Nevermind, found the issue on my side. First checks doesn't show anything off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 ore fa, interesti88 ha scritto:

I love to play in the Italian league, I play every FM version as Inter or a Serie B club, could I download your DB to play it?

HI!
Unfortunately the problems affecting this DB have not yet been solved! :(
Anyway, the DB is linked in my first comment, go ahead ;)

Thank you my friend.

I created my own version of the Italian leagues on FM21 with an 18 team first division, 24 team second division, English FA cup style league cup and kept everything else pretty much the same. I drastically increased the league finish winnings and tv money which helped the clubs keep their best players.

3 ore fa, interesti88 ha scritto:

Thank you my friend.

I created my own version of the Italian leagues on FM21 with an 18 team first division, 24 team second division, English FA cup style league cup and kept everything else pretty much the same. I drastically increased the league finish winnings and tv money which helped the clubs keep their best players.

You are welcome!
If you can solve the problems of this DB I would be eternally grateful ;)

oh wow!
Was this "only" enough?! OMG!!!

All the U20 teams (in my DB I would like them all to be U19) registered in the Serie D would go into the Juniores championship.
If you could solve this problem too, validating all the rules, you would officially be my savior :)

Let me know please.

P.S. if you can, please attach the correct DB in this discussion; I will remember you in my testament :D

This kind of DB can be complicated, usually you solve one error then another comes along behind that you also solve and so on until you finally get something that works. It can take a long time. I'm working on a complicated DB myself, so I'm not sure I've got time for yours. Give it a try yourself and if I can I will, but I can't promise anything.

@Samuel77 Hi, I have solved several problems that continued to afflict this DB.
Now a problem has arisen regarding the Campionato Primavera 4. I tried to solve it following your advice, but I was unable to do so. Would you be so kind as to take a look at it please?

Thank you in advance!

Utopic Italia latest version.fmf

Edited by irongiovy