U21 Team formations

Can anyone advise how you stop your U21 and U18 team from playing the same tactic and formation as your main team in FM23

Im sure there used to be a tick box somewhere but I cannot find it.  I normally play all my teams with the same tactic, but have a couple of wingers for my second tactic who are not fully fit and want to use my U21's to get them fit and therefore use a different formation for my U21's for a few games so that I can bed them into the team.

Is there a way how to do this,  Im playing 5212 formation for my main squad with a 4231 back up formation.  For this week I want my main team to play 5212 but my U21's to play 4231 so the 2 wingers can play and get fit ready to play in my back up formation, but cant find how to do it in the staff responsibilities

Edited by wazza

Thanks,  I did not have that option at first which is why I could not find it.  Once I had relinquished control of general and individual training  of the U21's and passed it to the U21's manager that screen came up and I could change it.

Pity you cannot do this without setting the U21 manager to do the general and individual training