Juventus European Ban 23/24

1 hour ago, Federico said:

Also I don't get the sense with this request. FM23 season starts in 2022, Juventus playing CL.

The ban is for the following season. If you play and win the CL playing as Juve, would you want to be banned?

you can use a custom start date to start the game in the 23/24 season

but that isnt the issue Juve are banned and the game IMO should reflect that 

56 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

Possibly. You could argue that the game should include a future FFP breach for them and the ban being placed. But then, we'd also know a lot more things that happened in real life, so do you add them for everything, or just specifically for Juventus?

FFP doesn't seem to be a thing in the game at all. I've never seen a team breach it and I've never been anywhere near breaching it and I play as Everton.

5 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

Wait, how can you create a save for the season 23/24 in FM 23? I know you could select January for example for a starting date in earlier FM editions, I don't have FM 2023 so I don't know how that works, it does not make sense

Edited by Marko1989

5 hours ago, busngabb said:

Possibly. You could argue that the game should include a future FFP breach for them and the ban being placed. But then, we'd also know a lot more things that happened in real life, so do you add them for everything, or just specifically for Juventus?

FFP doesn't seem to be a thing in the game at all. I've never seen a team breach it and I've never been anywhere near breaching it and I play as Everton.

many clubs could be banned for sure, but Juve are the game should reflect that as a future ban 

re FFP-if you play with a 'big' club the game allows them to find a way out

eg I have loaded massive debt/removed sponsorship  deals ETC using IGE 

on the day the league resets you find they have been allowed to restructure loans or given new deals to bypass FFP 

1 hour ago, Marko1989 said:

Wait, how can you create a save for the season 23/24 in FM 23? I know you could select January for example for a starting date in earlier FM editions, I don't have FM 2023 so I don't know how that works, it does not make sense

you create a custom start date and can start the game in  july 2023

Edited by Roy Race 9

On 28/07/2023 at 23:14, Roy Race 9 said:

Juventus have been kicked out of this season's[23/24] Europa Conference League by Uefa and fined for breaching Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules. BBC link here

Just wondering if there will be a hotfix/patch regarding this for FM23

cheers

Nope, but I''d assume it will be in FM24 unless the ban gets reversed.