Undo future manager change - can I use the in-game editor for that?

I accepted a new job and decided to start it when the season ends, so I could finish out the season with my current team. It's now the day before my move to the new team and I don't want to move anymore. Before I purchase the in-game editor, I wanted to check if this is something I can undo in the editor.

Thanks

I've never done it before but you have the option to move yourself back to your previous club, or any club in leagues you have loaded for that matter. 

MoveClub.thumb.jpg.d732c871ac816876d5d5e1d6d359087f.jpg

It would look weird though in game. 

It's a good idea to make a game save before any critical decisions like this are made. 

Thanks @Heywood JaBlowme. I assume if I did that, I'd have to reset all my recruitment focuses and training etc?

I actually did create a save before I accepted the job, so I can go back to that one but I don't want to have to play the last 6 weeks of the season again (I manged to win the champions league and I'm worried I won't manage to again).:)

I managed to fix the issue without the editor.

In case anyone is wondering how to do it, I just added a new manager to the game and set him to manage the club I was going to move to. This cancelled my move to that club so I stayed at my current club. Then, after a few days, I retired the new manger.