Is SI forcing micro transactions?

I'm playing as Bochum on PS5. 2029. Currently 5th highest reputation of all clubs. 200 million in the bank. But still the board refuses to build the facilities higher then level 7 (used to be 8 but got downgraded, still no approval). Always the same answer "we think our facilities are good enough". Is the simple answer that SI programmed it that way in the hope that we buy the board override? How many people are spending 1.5 euro so that SI really think this is more important, than giving ps5 users full access to everything in the game?

On 27/08/2023 at 14:47, Buffalo12 said:

I'm playing as Bochum on PS5. 2029. Currently 5th highest reputation of all clubs. 200 million in the bank. But still the board refuses to build the facilities higher then level 7 (used to be 8 but got downgraded, still no approval). Always the same answer "we think our facilities are good enough". Is the simple answer that SI programmed it that way in the hope that we buy the board override? How many people are spending 1.5 euro so that SI really think this is more important, than giving ps5 users full access to everything in the game?

I have to disagree on this point, The micros are basically for people who want a quick fix. Zero need or pressure to buy them mind you!

On the facilities, it all depends on planning permission, Finances and when last upgraded, As no one is going to allow an upgrade every season to keep up with the latest and greatest really unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you do not want to put the effort then you can always purchase a microtransaction, however I prefer to keep the game as real as possible, this version of game seems to have right amount of info, as the full version is too much for me. Love that with Game Pass can play both on Windows and Xbox, however except for matches the control interface does need some additional work to be done, luckily you can always plug a keyboard and mouse.