Which teams are you thinking of playing as in FM24?

On 01/10/2023 at 01:25, Viking said:

I'd also like to give Chelsea a try if they struggle as much in the game as they do in real life.

Seems unlikely.

Just look at England in past FM games. They've often been a great team on paper, but rubbish when they actually play. FM has always been the on paper version and they've dominated. I expect the same will be true of Chelsea, they look good on paper with lots of expensive players, therefore they'll be good in FM, even if they have no chemistry or idea what they're doing IRL.

My plan is to continue my current FM23 save with Morpeth Town, recently got them into League Two but its slow getting through seasons (I play in the back ground while working so it doesn't get my full attention) so by the time FM24 comes out I'll probably either still be League Two or maybe League One so unless there is any major issues in carrying over a save or a big reason to start new then I'm not ready yet to start over.

I've also got a Crewe United (Northern Ireland) youth only save that I plan to port over to FM24 too and might pick that up again at some point.