Fudal's Save Archive - FM23+

Welcome to my final save of FM23, hoping it sticks this time. I only have England down to tier 6 loaded, and I'm playing a non-league to legend style save. No coaching badges, no prior experience, starting unemployed. Updates won't be too in depth, as I feel like that's when I lose interest.

Job #1:

c8a858ac893b8e1c6e5ecaa587c694e9.jpg

Edited by Fudal

5 hours ago, DomD said:

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Kidderminster my home town team is a great club to start with and I look forward to seeing how you get on with them.

2 hours ago, Carambau said:

Let´s go Harriers! :) Good luck!

Thanks for all the support. Unfortunately the club refuses to send me on coaching courses, but once we get our finances sorted, I should be able to do them.

January-February Results:

a19e073c1a189f7d8ffaa4e504843d90.png

e3124b1939162ea01821c0093dc21048.png

We've really kicked into gear with this 4-2-3-1. Our starting GK is injured for a couple weeks which worries me, but he should be back for the FA Trophy QF vs Havant & Waterlooville.

• Guest changed the title to Fudal's Save Archive - FM23+

I wanted to do another save. In all honesty I'm tired of this game being too easy by using plug-n-play tactics, so I want to try a save without using those tactics. My next save idea was using managers at an MLS club and a Premier League/Championship club with American owners, and I found the perfect clubs. DC United & Swansea are owned by the same people, so it makes sense for there to be a pipeline there. We're starting in June of 2022, midway through the MLS season, but just before the Championship season starts.

DC United Squad:

9c056554e1cee0dccb17ff139d911ea6.png

3 or 4 decent prospects in the squad here. Kristian Fletcher is the pick of the bunch, a really solid winger.

Swansea City Squad:

7bf124879cffacde2a897c348a44e68a.png

Lots of Welsh players, which is something I would like to keep going in this save. No Americans though.

My Bat-**** Tactic that I will be using for the time being:

c45e2b59282b8e1c0745afcb2e312e69.png

Goals aplenty for both sides with this one.

That save didn't end up lasting past the first few friendlies, as I felt like I was forcing myself to get into it. My next save I wanted to do was the Dafuge Challenge. I've never completed it before, and I wanted to blog it here. Again, no downloaded tactics.

8f60e6861d6d035d56f35ddac785300c.png

The squad that we took over with is extremely poor, and only has 9 players in it. That being said, we had to hire a lot of players to play for us this season, as well as sign players for the future.

*We signed 27 players, so I won't show all of them, just our first XI for the first match*

495c2660ddb4f1fcbaed3cb95dedcfce.png

25ead19dd8f7f4888322724e29bc7667.jpg

:Bowen: