The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

Just now, andu1 said:

Nooo i don't care about any youtube video... Sorry to any youtuber that might be offended..

We only want the BETA not interested in any other promotion video

I think they only did the alpha thing one time hope they don't this time 

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

The in game editor would be strong on that one

Yeah, I've only ever bought the IGE once, which was FM23, so I could temporarily increase Winchester City's reputation to get them more likely to get promoted to the National League South so I could take them over for a Dafuge style challenge.  Which I abandoned around halfway into the first season of actually managing them.

Только что, Ronaldo Beckham сказал:

Which team is everyone going to manage on the Beta then?

I am going to manage Brighton or Lyon.

I want to manage Bradford, but it looks as long save. Utrecht is fine for first time for me

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Which team is everyone going to manage on the Beta then?

I am going to manage Brighton or Lyon.

Also doing Brighton. Got a save going with them in 23 right now and I'm falling in love with the team

Just now, andu1 said:

I am dreading the fact that they will do it again this year..................................

They would have already done it if they were doing it.

SI have released their own videos this year showcasing the features, which they didn't do the one year they asked the Content Creators to do it for them.

I can't imagine the beta dropping before the YouTubers have published videos otherwise what was the point in giving them early access?

As much as I want the beta today I think it'll be: YouTubers videos go live today and then beta Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, wbafanlee85 said:

Content creators had the game (alpha probably) last Wednesday so i'd expect videos to drop today. 

Oh god please nooooooo... i expect the beta to drop today... not a video i dont care about

1 minute ago, we88y said:

I can't imagine the beta dropping before the YouTubers have published videos otherwise what was the point in giving them early access?

As much as I want the beta today I think it'll be: YouTubers videos go live today and then beta Wednesday.

If they do don't watch them! Then it's not worth their time doing them. I don't think they need to build hype this year and to be honest the last few years the videos by creators have been rubbish.

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

Yeah. Can't wait to hear Zealands thoughts on it after he's invested *checks notes* a whole 1.1 hours and not touched it since last Tuesday :D

Can't wait to hear Zealand, Jack, Lullojo and the others say how much they absolutely love this years version and blah blah blah. Coincidentally after they had a meeting on screen together about how awful FM 23 is. They're rubbish

Just now, PGHJuice said:

Can't wait to hear Zealand, Jack, Lullojo and the others say how much they absolutely love this years version and blah blah blah. Coincidentally after they had a meeting on screen together about how awful FM 23 is. They're rubbish

Yeah... i wasn't that impressed last year.. SI doesn't need to build anymore hype.. Their feature videos were enough

5 minutes ago, we88y said:

Has it actually been confirmed that the CC's got early access?  They usually mention it on Twitter and such like beforehand and I've seen nothing from the usual suspects this year.

Edited by kevhamster

4 minutes ago, we88y said:

Do they usually release videos before the beta?

The idea is generally to allow content creators to have some material ready so they can release their videos when the game launches.

Just now, kevhamster said:

Has it actually be confirmed that the CC's got early access?  They usually mention it on Twitter and such like beforehand and I've seen nothing from the usual suspects this year.

Their steam profiles show it. Go to zealands steam page and you can see he played it already.

Has it actually be confirmed that the CC's got early access?  They usually mention it on Twitter and such like beforehand and I've seen nothing from the usual suspects this year.

image.png.f5f2309b223a9942a93b6e662aa54afc.png

Think a lot of the ''big boy'' accounts have been showing FM24 since last week under playtime

18 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Also, if you're really bored and haven't bought FM24 yet, you can do so using my affiliate link.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Promo code CARROT gets you an extra 5% off.

Fanatical do pay me a small commission if the link is used, and you get my eternal gratitude.

Good timing, was just about to go searching for your link.  

Ordered and activated. :thup:

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

i'm looking for a team to manage in jLeague div 2.

three criteria:

• average age under 26.
  • number of players under 34.
  • a good youth training structure.

giphy.gif

I'm going to play in the Japanese 3rd tier once the full release is out.

I'm going to use Wheel of Names, put all the teams on there, spin it and each time it lands I'll remove that team.  The last one standing will be the team I take over,

I'm going to use Wheel of Names, put all the teams on there, spin it and each time it lands I'll remove that team.  The last one standing will be the team I take over,

Glad it's not just me. I have to use the wheel of names when deciding between takeaway dishes :lol:

il y a 4 minutes, kevhamster a dit :

why not a wheel of cat? 

giphy.gif

I'm thinking, is it worth trying to play in FM24 journeyman save for 30-40 seasons (my record is 21 seasons with 9 clubs in South America)? or wait for FM25 with my unacceptably high expectations

Just now, Novem9 said:

I'm thinking, is it worth trying to play in FM24 journeyman save for 30-40 seasons (my record is 21 seasons with 9 clubs in South America)? or wait for FM25 with my unacceptably high expectations

Go for it on FM24. I'm worried about 25 due to the amount of change

6 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Just a straight up Japanese Journeyman on full release for me with no badges and go to whoever will have me.

1 минуту назад, kevhamster сказал:

If Wheel of Cat can help me pick teams, then I'm all for that.

The cat hints that a team's kit should definitely be yellow and white