The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

All this mad desire for the beta (personally I'm struggling to concentrate on any other games atm) but I can't be the only one who is going to frantically load it when it releases, only to sit there and be unable to decide on a nation/league/club to start as for the entire first evening.

No way, first thing I'm going to do is graphics, add ons and frantically see who is going to be first to release a skin.

Probably play around  November time :D

Just joined the forum, because I've been spending way too much time stalking this thread. 

Excited for the beta to launch, mostly to see how some of my favourite youngsters were uptated (looking at you João Neves). 

My gut feeling is telling me 6 pm tomorrow. 

spacer.png

Just now, nunch98 said:

has anyone had him on fm? whats his PA

I'm relieved he's moved the Real because it means I no longer need to ignore the fact that every save I played in FM23 he unrealistically sat at Borussia Dortmund for seasons on end.......

2 minutes ago, janrzm said:

I'm relieved he's moved the Real because it means I no longer need to ignore the fact that every save I played in FM23 he unrealistically sat at Borussia Dortmund for seasons on end.......

image.png.910f18b3eba2eaa610644d6c3f1d728c.png

mine waited 2 more years to move

17 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

It actually angers me he's away enjoying himself at a Madonna concert (as much as you can at that sort of thing), and we're sitting here depressed, anxious and impatient. 

I hope she doesnae sing your favourite song! 

Hot Tea Reaction GIF by Shalita Grant

I would rather sit at home refreshing page 109 of the beta speculation thread than be at a Madonna concert to be fair 

I think the thing that got my hopes up for an early beta release was the constant talk about it being the most polished FM game ever and most of the team has already moved over to FM 25. And miles at the weekend saying there wasn't really anything left to do on the game just licenses to sort

That talk got my hopes up and I guess that's why I'm disappointed that the beta will be later / no earlier than in previous years. 

But hey how I'll be here tomorrow/ unless I won't as the beta is obviously coming out tonight

25 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

All this mad desire for the beta (personally I'm struggling to concentrate on any other games atm) but I can't be the only one who is going to frantically load it when it releases, only to sit there and be unable to decide on a nation/league/club to start as for the entire first evening.

This is it. I spend a couple of weeks just sorting my graphics and tactics. Hell, that first pure continue won’t happen until mid Nov for me ha

I am a very angry man.

One result away from a cheeky £200.

If we’re not meant to post anything related to gambling, then a mod can feel free to edit/delete the comment.

The pain of no beta added in with the pain of that bet. A lot of pain.

IMG_0418.jpeg

1 minute ago, SMV90 said:

I am a very angry man.

One result away from a cheeky £200.

If we’re not meant to post anything related to gambling, then a mod can feel free to edit/delete the comment.

The pain of no beta added in with the pain of that bet. A lot of pain.

IMG_0418.jpeg

Finland by any chance? 

7 minutes ago, hufcpaul said:

Finland by any chance? 

I did a bunch of games to have over 1.5 goals.

You could probably say - and I’d be inclined to agree - that it was stupid of me to assume the two powerhouses that are Andorra U21s and Faroe Islands U21s would have over 1.5 goals.

What annoys me more was a couple of games I had on there, the odds of them having over 1.5 goals were worse than the game that actually let me down.

1 minute ago, janrzm said:

Thread was entertaining at first but now people are getting annoying. 

I think it’s more just self-inflicted frustration. We’re building the hype up so much, becoming so expectant and then when the beta doesn’t drop, there’s a lot of negative energy that needs releasing.

Just now, AI-brahimovic said:

When EPIC store dates it for 19th, it could mean midnight tomorrow, right?

thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

I’d forget the Epic thing. Unless, worse case, it doesn’t come out tomorrow. Then we can all cling to the hope they were right. But it was just a placeholder. They don’t know for sure.