The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, we88y said:

Beta might be but the meltdown on here will be before that!

As long as there's a meltdown next to Greggs, I think we'll manage.

No need for emergency services, we'll just call Chuck Norris.

Just now, gunner86 said:

I dunno. I think after the meltdowns last 2 days, it’s mostly good vibes today

My meltdown from Tuesday definitely carried over to yesterday, think today I have it all solidified 

18 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

What Main save ideas do use have for FM24. 

I am planning on doing a Slovenian save with Celje to try and get them to win something in Europe. I go and watch them with my partners Dad when we visit, he cannot speak English and my Slovenian is pretty poor but we manage to communicate how bad the standard of football is in the league. 

Just now, 追风去 said:

I'm curious about how delicious Greggs is.

If your country doesn't have a Greg's equivalent I'd look into how to make some of the items from the menu. All are very easy with premade pastry. 

1 minute ago, limey150781 said:

Why? You should have just as much faith as this morning. If its today it wouldn't have dropped by now. 5-8pm.

Exactly, Miles and the team are not just crunching pastry, they're also crunching every second until the beta release tonight!

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

For those in and around London/Essex,  Wenzels > Greggs and I'll hear no different.

I've not ever been but I'll hold you accountable if I ever have w subpar experience at one of their locals

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

For those in and around London/Essex,  Wenzels > Greggs and I'll hear no different.

The best burger in London was one I bought from someone’s front garden on the walk back to the tube from the Emirates