Unofficial FM24 French League Teams Guide

• 2 weeks later...

First of all thanks to anyone in here who watched the first episode of the Sochaux save.

I have uploaded the 2nd episode today.

Some good young prospects getting game time in the Coupe de France. 

My Youtube name is LuchaFM if anyone wants to find the video.

I would appreciate any support you give.

I'm starting a new save tonight taken a relatively big club and trying to get them back to the top. Can anyone confirm TV revenue for top division in France. Also any of the below leagues in known. 

Options are 

France, Saint Etienne or Nimes

Spain, Málaga, Deportivo,Numancia

Germany 1860 Munchen

Italy, A team from Seria C, lots of ex top flight clubs to pick, Maybe Catania or Pescara.

• 3 months later...

With Bordeaux folding and losing their professional status, is anyone else thinking of making their last save on FM24 a grand "what could have been" challenge at the home of greats such as Zidane, Tigana, and Lizarazu?

They probably won't feature in FM25 :(

3 hours ago, vrig said:

With Bordeaux folding and losing their professional status, is anyone else thinking of making their last save on FM24 a grand "what could have been" challenge at the home of greats such as Zidane, Tigana, and Lizarazu?

They probably won't feature in FM25 :(

I will probably do a save with Bordeaux before FM25.

I think Bordeaux will come back but start a few divisions below where they were. Strasbourg did the same a few years a go.

im thinking of a french save, just because of the olympics. thinking either rennes or lens. who would be better financially in the future and better youth prospects etc, if people have had a save with them? I do like the idea of rennes and fining the new yoann gourcuff.

Edited by oze07

1 hour ago, oze07 said:

im thinking of a french save, just because of the olympics. thinking either rennes or lens. who would be better financially in the future and better youth prospects etc, if people have had a save with them? I do like the idea of rennes and fining the new yoann gourcuff.

Rennes have the best youth system in France and have produced players like Camavinga who they got a lot of money for so I would say Rennes but Lens are good as well and have a nicer kit :D

I'm.making bordeaux my final fm24 save and gone full editing on it I've put them semi professional,I've made fenway sports group owners with dugarry and lizarazu as director gonna do a full rebuild