Pre game or in game editor since its not beta?

Just now, HaroldHammond said:

I tried to do this but it didn't work, could you let me know how to do this step by step when you get a minute? 

It took me a while to get my FM23 custom league ported over to FM24 working, but it's good now.

[Optional>]  Open up FM23 preeditor with the Faroes db added in the editor data folder. Check it and make sure it's verified.

Then fire up a new FM23 save with the Faroes loaded. Save the game.

Now close FM23 and open FM24.

On the start screen you'll see the option to port over an FM23 savegame.

Click on the Faroes save and you're good to go.

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

It took me a while to get my FM23 custom league ported over to FM24 working, but it's good now.

[Optional>]  Open up FM23 preeditor with the Faroes db added in the editor data folder. Check it and make sure it's verified.

Then fire up a new FM23 save with the Faroes loaded. Save the game.

Now close FM23 and open FM24.

On the start screen you'll see the option to port over an FM23 savegame.

Click on the Faroes save and you're good to go.

I'll try this, will this mean i will have to settle for FM23's attributes and transfer updates when I port the save over? Or when I port will the saved game actually have all the new attributes? 

17 minutes ago, HaroldHammond said:

I'll try this, will this mean i will have to settle for FM23's attributes and transfer updates when I port the save over? Or when I port will the saved game actually have all the new attributes? 

You'll have the attributes from FM23. I doubt the figures in FM24 would be substantially different though.

1 minute ago, phnompenhandy said:

You'll have the attributes from FM23. I doubt the figures in FM24 would be substantially different though.

Yeah just seen this, main issue is the game world is still from FM23, so no transfers have pulled through at all. May have to wait it seems, problem is how long would I be waiting for someone to bring out a Faroe's league pack for FM24 after official release?  :D 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb fc.cadoni:

With official release at 6th of Nov.

Can I activate the editor in my current beta-save when it's available or do I have to start a new save game?

Edited by EllZee

17 minutes ago, EllZee said:

Can I activate the editor in my current beta-save when it's available or do I have to start a new save game?

If you've enabled use of the in-game editor, then this will be fine.

Any changes made in the pre-game editor would require a new save.

2 hours ago, HaroldHammond said:

Is there anyway to add league packs/editor data changes into the editor data file of FM24, and then select it in new game setup? Its greyed out for me 

Most likely not. I'm not sure how exactly SI code the beta, so there is a possibility. But if that possibility exists it would only be through files that have used a workaround to avoid verification. So even if it is possible (which I doubt) the chances of editor data having errors is much higher than normal.