How can i change players ID numbers???

I am planning to create a fantasy database in the Football Manager game. However, as a result of updates to the game, the ID numbers of the players in the database I created change. Even the names and characteristics of some of the players I create change. So players disappear. I thought of a way to prevent this. If I create the ID numbers of the players I have created myself, I can easily update the database I created to the new version, as it will not conflict with the ID numbers of the players in the incoming update, even if there is an update to the game. I found such a solution. But no matter how much I looked in the editor, I could not find a way to change the ID number of the player I created. HOW CAN I CHANGE PLAYERS ID NUMBER? Or is there another way to avoid this ID conflict that I told you about? I'm open to any suggestions. I'm waiting for your help.

1 hour ago, hibuay said:

This is can't help... How can i change player ID number??? Another idea?

He's suggesting going to the Editor's Hideaway forum and posting there, because if it's possible to do someone there will know how.  Or they'll be able to tell you if it's not possible.