Full FM vs Console

I really enjoy Console editions streamlined play. But i prefer it installed via Steam (more options). Can you strip the full version down to 'like' console version? No team talks? No interviews? No agents interviews?

19 hours ago, Lynchyy said:

I really enjoy Console editions streamlined play. But i prefer it installed via Steam (more options). Can you strip the full version down to 'like' console version? No team talks? No interviews? No agents interviews?

Unfortunately not mate. I’m in the same boat as you and the options are Console on Xbox/PS5 or Touch on Switch/iPad.

Just annoying that can’t mod the game in the same way (real names, graphics) etc. 

I keep wanting to try full fat again but its just far too much hassle, its like working a second job.

1 hour ago, BnadnerB said:

Unfortunately not mate. I’m in the same boat as you and the options are Console on Xbox/PS5 or Touch on Switch/iPad.

Just annoying that can’t mod the game in the same way (real names, graphics) etc. 

I keep wanting to try full fat again but its just far too much hassle, its like working a second job.

You can play console version on PC. Its via Gamepass or Microsoft Store. But theres generally limited mods, and tactics cant be imported.